we are up in syracuse for my little brother's wedding, so we don't have the monthly chair and pillow shots (that are always my least favorite anyway), but we did get some pictures outside in the perfect cloudy light.
- personality - she continues to amaze me with her sweet smile, little giggles and attachment to her thumb & toes. charley has started to get into this "i only want my mommy" phase. most days i love it, but every now and then wouldn't mind if she would not scream at the top of her lungs when i pass her off to someone else. thankfully she hasn't done it to the grandparents very much. just the strangers on the street. ;)
- moving - i believe it was the day after i wrote her four month post that charley started rolling over from her stomach to her back. she pushes up, turns to the side and flips. no more tummy time! she has also rolled from her back to her stomach, but i have yet to witness it. i have put her on the play mat, walked out of the room to get laundry, and came back to find sweet charlotte three feet away from where i put her. really, i think she doesn't do it because that would put her back on her stomach.
- clothes - pretty much all six month clothes. size two diapers. 15 lbs and 25+ inches. she's our little chunky monkey (chunkers for short.)
- daily schedule - still sleeping like a, well, baby. i think she is slowly transitioning from three naps to two, which actually makes my life a little easier. longer naps = more time to get things around the house done = one happy mama.
- fly boy - it's official. charlotte is a daddy's girl. no doubt about it. anytime fly boy is home, and charley can see him, she is all smiles. as soon as he walks out of the room, she cries. and not just a little wimper kind of cry, the "what-have-i-done-to-you-to-do-this-to-me" kind of cry. it's adorable. and fly boy loves every minute of it.
then she got tired...