my infant has officially grown into a baby.
a rolling like it's her job, babbling a storm, sitting up on her own baby.
- personality - charley has started to show her short temper. she is still 90% a very sweet baby...it's the 10% when she is not happy, she will let you know it. i have no idea where she can get her impatience from...certainly it must be from her father...
- moving - this girl can roll with the best of them. she has can pretty much get wherever she wants by rolling. gone are the days where i could put her in one place, leave the room, and come back to her in the same spot.
- clothes - right on track in mostly 6 month clothes and a few 6-9 months.
- daily schedule - she still sleeps well at night. the naps during the day seem to chance on a daily basis. sometimes i think she is moving towards two naps a day, sometimes she clearly needs three.
- fly boy - still a daddy's girl in every way, shape and form.