i'm going a little stir-crazy, so it seems like a good week to link up with e, myself & i
- baby girl is officially 6 days late. i swear i am not going crazy-crazy. i still feel good, just trying to be patient.
- i'm not very gifted in the "patience" department.
my our house has never been cleaner, nor do i think it will ever be this clean again. i would SO pass my brother's white glove test.
- though i realize i will be eating my words in a few days once this girl does arrive, i still feel like i should be trying to get some kind of part-time job. i have too much time on my hands. and i can't wait to be able to fit into all the adorable spring clothes that are coming out...a little extra spending cash might be nice.
- i have this totally unrealistic idea that baby girl and i are going to get into a perfect rhythm only a few days after we come home from the hospital. eat, wake/play time, sleep repeat. i have purposely not factored in the hours of hysterical screaming i blessed my own mother with. positive thinking. we'll see how that goes.
- i gave up law & order for lent. sounds ridiculous, i know. but i've become addicted. i went on a law & order marathon yesterday, and realized i have become so addicted that i actually got bored of it last night. that's way too much law & order.
- we did a "baby pool" with friends and family to guess the baby's arrival time and date. two so called "friends" guessed the 29th because it would be "cool" to have a baby on leap-year. the 29th, really? that's 13 days past the due date. who does that? who wishes that on your friend?! i am thinking of not claiming these two individuals as friends anymore.*
- i LOVE this time of year, for one reason and one reason only: cadbury mini-eggs. not the gross ones with the cream-filled centers. the straight up chocolate ones with the candy shell. i could eat the whole bag in one day. therefore i am cashing in my "pregnancy" card to devour as much of this sweet chocolate as my heart desires. and i'm not going to feel guilty.
- i found this picture of lucy on my camera. it's not in focus nor a "great" picture by any means, but i can't help but laugh when i look at it. i am still hoping that we do not become one of those families that neglects our dog once we have a baby. fly boy is adamant that lucy will not become a "second-class citizen."
- i am hoping my next post will be to announce the arrival of baby girl.
*disclaimer: both "friends" are boys. one of which is not a father yet. i will be patiently waiting his apology once his own wife goes through 40 weeks of pregnancy.