she is becoming more and more of a person each day. a person who will crawl, walk and talk. someday defy me. tell me no. fall down and scrape her knee. fall in love. get married... ahh, i'm getting a little ahead of myself...
back to the present...
- personality - charley smiles, a lot. she giggles. she loves it when we make faces at her and tickle her feet. we have long in depth conversations about the meaning of life. she gets frustrated as she has learned to pull out her pacifier and can't quite get it back in her mouth herself. i have a feeling this girl is going to be a social butterfly. she hasn't met a person she doesn't love, and always wants to be apart any conversation (including dinner time.)
- moving - charley still hates (with a passion) tummy time. she has however, figured out how to rotate around her play mat, scooch from one end to another in her crib, and loves loves LOVES to stand up (with the help of a supervised adult). i joke to fly boy that though she doesn't seem to have much interest in crawling, or doing the "baby push-ups" the "books" say they should be doing by now, maybe she will bypass crawling and just start walking. hah.
- clothes - mostly 3 months. some 3-6 month clothes. (even some 6-9 month clothes...crazy manufactures)
- daily schedule - we are still blessed with an amazing sleeper. she has started getting up once during the night to eat, but will go right back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. she takes a few cat naps during the day, but pretty much is awake all day.
- lucy - i've been wondering if she would ever want to sleep in charley's room. last night was the first night she did. i went in around 4:30 to feed charley, lucy in tow. when i went back to bed, lucy had no intentions of following me, and slept the rest of the night by charley's crib. seriously, they are going to be bffs.
- fly boy - charley and fly boy play air plane at least three times a day. this consists of fly boy holding charley on her stomach and zooming around the house, calling out "take off," "low level," "guns, guns, guns" and "gear flaps clear to land." i love it. i really need to get it on video.