Sunday, May 1, 2011

reason #27

i love my husband.
for many many reasons.
reason #27 is his angry face.















fly boy isn't one to scream or raise his voice.  i call it "fly boy yelling" when he gets upset with me.
he also doesn't get angry very easily.
but apparently when he is trying to re-pot a tree in the rain, and i am obnoxiously taking pictures, he gets angry.

this is his angry face.
i love it.
and i miss it.

fly boy is out in the sandbox for a while, and tonight, on this lazy sunday evening, i find myself missing his angry face and his "fly boy yelling."

if fly boy were to come home right now, he would not walk into a kitchen full of dishes in the sink, unloaded clean dishes in the dishwasher or a laundry basket over over-flowing dirty clothes.  and he certainly would not give me this face.

mind you, i am not racing to get up and fix any of the said messes, but i kind of wish in the next five seconds he would walk through the front door, hug me, see the house and give me "the look."

crazy, i know.
but i miss fly boy.
and tonight, i even miss his angry face.

No comments:

Post a Comment