Thursday, March 15, 2012

miss social butterfly

charley has been quite the popular girl in her first two weeks of life.
visitors have come from far and wide...syracuse, roanoke, columbus, philadelphia, peru and milton to meet her.


meme visiting the hospital before charley was even 24 hours old



uncle jon visiting the hospital



our sweet friend dora



"uncle" fleet



our dear friend jenny



grandpa



our neighbors liz & cody for charley's first syracuse basketball game



"aunt" annie for charley's first walk on the beach



sarah (all the way from roanoke on spring break)



nana



aunt jess and uncle jon



baylis (skyping in from peru)



maybe someday i'll be as popular as my daughter.

4 comments:

  1. Nope, now your parents will be like mine and say "I'm going to visit my grandchild!" or "My grandson is coming to visit...oh, and his parents." LOL I am super jealous though, wish I could be a visitor too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling your daughter is so popular BECAUSE you are! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love all of the pictures. She sure likes her peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! I love her and our beach picture together :)

    ReplyDelete