Sunday, March 20, 2011

day one.

i'm not a good blogger.
i have great intentions.  but i'm not very good at execution.

consider this my attempt at redemption.  my attempt to at least achieve half (this may be optimistic) of my "great intentions."

my husband, fly boy, says that i need to have a "theme" to my blog.  (i don't think he means the pink and green "southern girl" theme i picked from shabbyblogs.com).  i don't have a theme.  i don't really want to have a theme.  i like to write, i like to take pictures and i am going to use this as an outlet for said likes.  i do however, want to post one picture a day as i try to improve my photography skills.  we will see how that goes.

we had some dear friends visit us this weekend.    laura is due in less than a month.  her husband is an incredible photographer, but as the daddy, he will not be able to take the newborn family pictures.  laura emailed me and asked if i would be willing to do it.*  i was thrilled.  we decided that i could take a few pregnancy pictures this weekend while chris imparted some of his photography wisdom on me.  here are a few of my favorites from the "session."
*disclaimer...i'm not a professional, i wouldn't even call it a hobby, just an enthusiast.





1 comment: